With employment rates at historic lows, employees can be more selective about where they choose to work and how they work. It is critical for organizations to be able to attract, retain, and engage qualified personnel in a work environment that may be fully remote or partially remote for some time. Employees no longer look at their organization solely for a paycheck; many employees desire to work for organizations with a healthy culture and meaningful work. Join us for the opportunity to interact with our panel of local experts and owners who are here to share their insights and experiences on what it takes for an organization to stand out and “win” on talent!
- TEI Virtual Focused Breakfast – Recruiting & Retaining Talent at all Levels in the Current Environment
- What did CEOs NEED the most in 2019
- COVID-19 Resources from TEI Partners
- How Do the Best Decision-Makers Think? By Phil Krone, Productive Strategies, Inc.
- Chicago Focused Breakfast Video – Winning the Battle for Talent: Cultures that Click!