Tom Anderson became President and CEO of Microseal in 1987 and the following year acquired Data Conversions Inc., a California based, high speed film and document scanning company, which remains the production facility for Digital Check Corp today. In 1994, he successfully managed the sale of the company’s microfilm (analog) assets to Bell & Howell. This allowed him to change the focus of the company to the emerging document and check (digital) scanning markets. Following the sale of Microseal in 1994, he renamed the company, Digital Check Corp., and has led the success of the company in the check scanning business and brand since then.
- What did CEOs NEED the most in 2019
- COVID-19 Resources from TEI Partners
- How Do the Best Decision-Makers Think? By Phil Krone, Productive Strategies, Inc.
- Chicago Focused Breakfast Video – Winning the Battle for Talent: Cultures that Click!
- Assessing Your Digital Transformation Readiness by JC Grubbs, Tandem